I am the publisher pf DevelopmentCorporate, musings of a reformed private equity operator. I focus on product management for enterprise software companies and mergers/acquisitions. Some of my more popular articles include:
- Product Manager Metrics: Process is as Important as Formulas
- 5 Stories About People Who Lost Their Bitcoin
- 25 Product Management Memes for 2021
- Are Product Managers the CEO of their Product or Not?
- The Myth of the Product Management P&L
- Product Managers: How to Survive an Acquisition
I am a 30 year veteran of the enterprise software market. I have worked in almost every part of an enterprise software firm — Marketing, Product Management, Development, Sales, Customer Service, Professional Services, Business Development, & General Management. I have lived and worked in many places — Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and now Costa Rica. This background gives me a foundation to help organizations conquer any challenges or opportunities they may face.
I have worked for three startups (1 win, 1 loss, & 1 draw). The majority of my career has been spent in companies in the Late Majority stage of the technology adoption life cycle. I have led six global product management organizations for three public companies and three private equity-backed firms. I played a key role in delivering a $115 million dividend for his private equity backers — a 2.8x return in less than three years.
I do project-oriented for a number of firms and publish a very successful blog on product management and corporate development — DevelopmentCorporate.com. I travel to the United States and Europe frequently to support client engagements.
I primarily work on short-term, fixed-price projects. Some of the work I do includes:
- Market & Competitive Analysis
- Business Process Improvement for various parts of a global software company
- Training of product management teams in financial literacy, market analysis, competitor analysis, and many other topics
- Advice and support complex corporate restructuring projects
- Advice on the operational aspects of mergers, acquisitions & divestitures
I have a strong history of helping companies fundamentally grow their enterprise value. I am like a tool on a tool belt. I can be used to help conquer any challenge or opportunity that a global software could face. When finished you can just put me back on the shelf until you need me again.
If you have an interest, I can be contacted via:
+1.404.840.6685 (mobile & Whatsapp)